Representative matters for Elizabeth Bleakley
- Successfully represent client’s interests against a cease-and-desist of alleged trademark infringement.
- Review and update client’s form of software licensing agreement for use with independent service providers.
- Successfully prosecute and obtain registration for trademark initially challenged by USPTO reviewing attorney.
- Consult on and file multiple trademark applications for client company. Provide advice regarding likelihood of confusion and on potential co-existence agreement.
- Consult and provide guidance on assignment of software-related intellectual property to client.
- Negotiate and prepare a licensing and distribution agreement involving an international toy manufacturer and national non-profit organization.
- Prepare and obtain trademark registrations for clients in the restaurant, e-commerce, and fashion design industries.