Business Law Clerk
Zach gained law firm experience as a legal intern at the Kansas City law firm Krause and Kinsman, which handles business and commercial litigation, plaintiff’s claims, and estate matters. Zach is pursuing his law degree from the University of Kansas School of Law where he’s spent the past two years specializing in business and commercial law courses.
Zach is and has been involved in many legal associations through The University of Kansas School of Law:
- Legal Intern at the Douglas County Legal Aid Society
- Representative for the Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Member of the Business and Tax Law Society
- Member of the University of Kansas Federal Bar Association
Zach also continues to be active in his community through various activities:
- Boys Club Girls Club of Lawrence
- University of Kansas Natural Ties
- The Big Event at The University of Kansas
As a business law clerk with our corporate law firm in Chicago, Zach helps us through many aspects of business law, including estate planning.